Happy Halloween! I decided to channel my inner Adriana Lima for the occasion and popped in some gray-blue contacts, put on some lashes, and donned pretty pink lips. If you were naturally blessed with blue peepers, you ought to try this makeup look because it really makes your eyes pop! But if you have brown, green or hazel eyes, don’t worry! I’ll also be sharing some makeup looks for those eye colors in the near future.
I used the below eye shadow shades from Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky Palette. First, I primed my eyes with Urban Decay’s eye shadow primer. I used Radar for the base of the smoky eye and applied that on my eyelids. Then, I applied the Hustle shade to my crease and made sure to blend it in well. Lastly, I applied Virgin to my tear ducts.
I lined my eyes with black liquid eyeliner and finished them with false lashes and mascara! I added a splash of bright pink to my lips with MAC lipstick (Saint Germain).
Below is a list of all the products I used for my makeup.
- Smashbox– Camera Ready BB Water Foundation (in Light/Neutral)
- L’Oreal– True Match Powder (in Light Ivory: W2)
- L’Oreal– True Match Blush (in Barely Blushing/Rose Coquin: W3-4)
- Physicans Formula– Summer Eclipse Bronzer
- Urban Decay– Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay– Naked Smoky Palette
- Revlon– Colorstay Liquid Liner (in Blackest Black)
- L’Oreal– Telescopic Mascara (in Carbon Black)
- Ardell Lashes– Demi Wispies
- MAC– Saint Germain Lipstick
I’ve included a link below to the lashes that I’m wearing. Amazon sells the multi-pack for a great deal! Happy Halloween everybody!!